Thursday, February 21, 2008

I think I left my innocence in the backseat of your car...

When I was 14, feelings towards Lestat (vampire lover, if you have to know) developed in an almost favorable way. I told him I liked him and, not a moment later, he started using that to his advantage. He knew that if he ever needed something, a few hugs and some patting (I’m not kidding) was all it took for me to do it. This went over for a couple of years, we slowly drifted apart. Then, a year ago or so, I had the chance of catching up with him for a while and, guess what? He confessed he had a thing for me for a while… yeah, I wanted to kill him.

Not much to report for the next couple of years… until a month before going to college.

I don’t even remember how I got there, but when I was 18, I found a gay-website with listings of people in MY city; needless to say, I was fascinated. I quickly registered (free!) and asked myself calmly “What’s there to lose?” Soon afterwards I received an instant message from a 21-year-old guy that lived at the other side of the city, we chatted for 8 hours non-stop, and the next day he picked me up from work. It was my first, real, date, and the guy was gorgeous. I never thought I’d actually find a decent-looking person thru that shabby site, but I was so wrong. We dated for a month, I asked him to be my boyfriend, he accepted. We didn’t last long, unfortunately. It was a really confusing time for me, never had a boyfriend before and I actually didn’t know what to do or how to act. My first kiss (regular and french), my first make-out session… they all took place almost one after the other in less than an hour. I guess it was Destiny’s way of saying “I owed you, kid, here you go! Have fun!”

Anyway, I noticed this two stories didn’t make much of a post individually as I’d previously planned so there you go, I won’t be posting this frequently (1 post per day) but I’ll try to keep a steady rhythm on the updates.

No comments: