Monday, January 11, 2010

Maybe we should take a break

There are many ways to break up a relationship, some are creative (sending a voice-recorded build-a-bear with the message "I think we should break up") and some are just lame (texts, IMs, over the phone... or in any way that involves saying "it's me, not you"), but, no matter how you do it, it's still going to be painful.


You know what's a bad way of breaking up with someone?

Telling them that you still love him, that you need him or that you feel that he is the one, but that you don't really know what's going on, what's going to happen between you and that... maybe, the best thing to do, is take a little break.

Oh come on.

I don't want to be rude, or crush anyone's hopes, that is the last thing I want to do, I don't kick when the bitch is on the floor already.

But, oh come on!

"I'm not breaking up with you, I just need a break"

Are you listening to yourself?

If you can't handle the relationship, then just go ahead and just say it, ending a relationship now instead of extending the date for a week or three, it'll only make it worse,

if not for you, do it for him. Break it up.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Hurra ! =) You're not saying it because it happens to u... DID U?